Who Will Be Crowned Long Island’s Best Comedian of 2017?
Who’s the funniest of them all? You help decide by voting for Long Island’s funniest up and coming stand up comedian’s video. Just register in the adjacent box and vote as many times as you want (as long as it’s only once a day.) We’ll also add you to our mailing list so you’ll know right away who goes to the finals!
Long Island Comedians Should Enter Today
- Put a short video (under 12 minutes) of your best stand up on YouTube (make sure that it is viewable by the public.)
- Read the official contest rules HERE.
- Click the Add Video button on the contest menu bar above and submit your video. (You’ll be asked to register with GatewayComedy.com if you haven’t already.)
- Share the living heck out of your GatewayComedy.com video page with your fans, friends, and family. Tell them to vote everyday!
What’s At Stake?
Voting will close on December 1st 2017. The stand-ups who’s videos make up the top eight positions will be invited to participate in a live show at the Gateway Comedy Club sometime later in December 2017 (date TBD) and a panel of comedy professional’s will choose 2017’s Long Island Stand-Up Comedian of the Year based on the professional’s evaluation of the contestant’s live performance and the audience’s response.
The winner will receive:
- Bragging Rights: The winner will be forever known as Gateway Comedy’s Long Island Stand-Up Comedian of 2017 and will be able to proudly display the official contest winner logo in their publicity materials along with using the designation in their official credits.
- $250.00 (This should probably have been number #1.)
- Three paid spots on Gateway Comedy shows sometime during 2018.
- A professional multi-camera video taping of one of your sets at Gateway Comedy Club up to 25 minutes in length. (This is a great tool to get feature and maybe headliner jobs with other clubs or even to sell yourself to a comedy channel on TV.)
- A cardboard crown from Burger King with “2017 Comedian of the Year” written on it.